HEX 6-AXIS FORCE/TORQUE SENSOR
Touch & Go –automation made simple with a sense of touch
- Flexible sensor extends automation possibilities to processes that weren’t previously possible.
- Out-of-the-box integration reduces deployment time for precise insertion tasks from months to days.
- High-accuracy sensor technology provides 95% better quality in insertion and assembly tasks.
- Sensor-based applications speed cycle time by up to 60% to produce more with the same number of employees.
- Easy programming gets even complex polishing tasks up and running in less than a day.
OnRobot 6-axis force torque sensors provide accurate force and torque measurements along all 6 axes. This gives you precise control when it comes to difficult assembly, polishing, sanding or deburring jobs. Additionally, the HEX software includes path recording, force control (on UR and Kuka) and special features for insertion tasks (UR only). This means reduced integration time for your production line. Our sensors are designed to fit most of the current industrial robot arms. Common applications are polishing, sanding, deburring, grinding and assembly, but it can also be used for teach-in and crash detection.
Currently available models:
- HEX-E /High Precision
- HEX-H /Low Deformation